Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Villa Southside Opening Mixtape


I figured this would be as good a time as any to start my blog so I can share with everyone mixtapes and events that I have been working towards for a while now. If everything works out as planned, my new residency at Villa will have a soft opening this Friday Dec. 18th and Im psyched to be having a new home. Ill be spinning there 4 nights a week Thurs-Sun. In case you havent heard about it yet, Villa is going to be a new lounge in Pittsburgh. Located on 19th and Carson St. (where Bruschetta's used to be). Im going to get to play a variety of music so there should be something for everyone, not to mention there is a full menu if youre hungry! Check out the website for updates, you can make your plans to ring in the New Year with us already so make sure you get the details at www.villasouthside.com

Ok so I did a mixtape especially for the opening of Villa which actually turned into two separate mixtapes (one is all house/chill music that youd hear in early in the night and the other uptempo party rock). Ive posted both of the links below so you can download them both FREE!

I'll be updating my blog as much as possible with new mixtapes and adventures so make sure you check back often.

Villa Opening Party Mixtape http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R275I8TX

Villa Opening House Mixtape http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0O56L9DN




No comments:

Post a Comment